For the latest updates on our response to COVID-19, click here.

Frequently Asked Questions

You can always access digital copies of your completed tax returns by going to the Client Portal and logging into ShareFile, our secure document site
You can pay your invoice by mailing us a check to either of our offices, calling into our office and giving us the payment information over the phone, or electronically by clicking on the ‘Pay My Bill’ tab on our website.
You can sign your efile forms by using the link sent to you via DocuSign, downloading the efile forms from ShareFile, or signing the hard copies we mail to you. If you sign via DocuSign, the completed document will automatically be sent to us. If you sign hard copies, you can return the signed documents to us via ShareFile, Fax, mail, or drop them off at one of our offices.
On the ShareFile login page, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button to reset your password
Yes, you can send us documents securely by logging into ShareFile and uploading your documents, or you can use the link under ‘Client Portal’ at the top of the page to ‘Send a File’
On our Resources page, under ‘Forms and Links,’ you will find links to the Internal Revenue Service and California Franchise Tax Board websites where you can track your refund or make a payment.