Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available Now
Smith and Company, CPA’s. is growing fast and we are seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented team players with 5+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements. We are a progressive, full-service CPA firm (founded in 1989) located in San Rafael and San Francisco, CA, proud to provide our customers with prompt, professional, courteous and result-oriented services.
We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism by continually learning and providing our clients with the best possible advice available in order to increase their wealth and quality of life.
This position offers exposure to all aspects of public accounting, from the preparation and review of complex small business tax returns, to tax research and planning and assistance with financial statements. There is opportunity to quickly advance within the company for the right individual.
Top 5 reasons to join Smith and Co:
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits package including many perks
- Genuine commitment to the team’s work-life balance (4-day work weeks May-July, flexibility for working parents)
- Fun is part of our diverse family-like culture (Friday Happy Hour, staff outings, potluck lunches/BBQ’s)
- Commitment to the staff’s professional development including CPA exam fee reimbursement and continuing education
- Casual, open-door atmosphere in an environmentally-friendly office (100% solar-powered, paperless)
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field along with strong analytical, organizational, client service, communication and PC skills including MS Excel & QuickBooks proficiency (Lacerte proficiency is a plus). The work is fast paced and well suited to professionals that are able to work both independently and as part of a team. CPA license or MBA and prior supervisory/managerial experience are a plus.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm, get paid well and are eager to be a key component of our team-oriented approach, please use the form below to submit your resume and a brief note about why you are interested. We are an equal opportunity employer.